Have a party, or looking to throw together an easy lunch or dinner? Enjoy Ham & Swiss Sliders. Trust me, they are amazing!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the sheet of Hawaiian rolls horizontally with a serrated knife. Place bottoms in a parchment-lined, oven-safe baking dish. You want the parchment to hang over a bit.
- Spread mayonnaise on rolls. Layer ham, then swiss. Cover with roll tops.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, poppy seeds, dijon mustard, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Brush over tops of rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops are golden and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve Ham And Swiss Sliders and enjoy!