Serves: 1 people
Cooking Time: Overnight freezing, 5 minutes to prepare
- Mike's Hard Lemonade
- 2 lemon wedges
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces whiskey of your choice
How do you make your holiday party epic? Serve up Mike's Hard Lemonade Whiskey Twists. They taste great, look cool, and are fun to make. Get on it!
- Pour Mike's Hard Lemonade into a giant ice cube mold. Freeze overnight.
- Muddle lemon, thyme, and simple syrup. Add whiskey and ice. Shake it up!
- Place one giant ice cub of Mike's Hard Lemonade into a glass and strain drink over it.
- Garnish with a lemon curl and thyme. Serve and enjoy!