- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- ½ lb chicken breast diced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 pouches Royal Rice Smoky Harissa Seasoned Basmati Rice & Lentils
- 1 stalk green onion chopped
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan over medium high heat.
- Add minced garlic to pan and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add in diced chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 3 minutes.
- Add in chopped kimchi and stir-fry for about 3 more minutes until reduced.
- Add in soy sauce and Royal Rice Smoky Harissa Seasoned Basmati Rice & Lentils. Toss everything together until well combined and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Serve topped with green onion, and poached egg if desired.