Looking for that perfect game day meal? Then look no further than this delicious Harvest Burger. It's perfect for fall, tailgating, and bringing joy to your taste buds. Enjoy them on Martin's Sandwich Potato Rolls to make them more than a meal.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions and stir occasionally as they begin to caramelize. After about 5 minutes, add apples and nutmeg. Continue cooking for 5 to 7 more minutes, or until onions are caramelized and apples are softened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, Dijon mustard, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until fully combined. Use the mixture to make 4 burger patties.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Place burgers on the grill and cook until the inside is cooked to your preference. For rare, cook about 4 to 5 minutes per side, for more well done, 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- While your burgers are on the grill, mix goat cheese and mayonnaise for the spread.
- When burgers are cooked, remove them from the grill and set them aside. Take Martin's Sandwich Potato Rolls out of the packaging, split in half, and heat facedown on the grill for about 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Remove rolls from the grill, and build your burger. Spread goat cheese, top with a burger patty, apple and onion mixture, and arugula. Serve Harvest Burger and enjoy!