- 1 bag Harvest Pilaf RightRice Medley
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Rub the chicken breast with the olive oil and lemon juice. Season with the garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- Using an oven safe dish, bake the chicken breast in the oven for 18 minutes, until fully cooked.
- While the chicken is baking, prepare the Harvest Pilaf RightRice Medley according to package directions.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest on a clean cutting board for 5 minutes. Slice into thin strips.
- Divide the Harvest Pilaf RightRice Medley into two bowls and serve with slices of chicken breast.