- 1 pound chicken breast, diced into cubes
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cup green beens
- Place the flour, paprika, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Roll out each piece of chicken in lightly whisked egg and coat it in flour and breadcrumbs mixture.
- Arrange the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In the same flour and breadcrumbs mixture roll the green beans and coat them well.
- Arrange them next to the chicken nuggets in the same baking pan and drizzle some olive oil.
- Bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.