These Healthy Peach Crisps are crazy delicious at any time of year. In fact, we're gonna go make some right now.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 4 ramekins with butter.
- In a large bowl combine oats, brown sugar, oat flour, cinnamon, and coconut oil. Mix until combined.
- In another bowl whisk together maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla extract, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Add sliced peaches to bowl and mix until coated.
- Divide peaches into ramekins. Top with oat mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until peaches are bubbly and the top is crispy.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!