- 1 tbsp of flaxseeds mixed with 3 tbsp of water
- ¼ cup sweetener of your choice
- ⅓ cup of applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 very ripe, mashed bananas
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the egg, sugar, apple sauce and vanilla in a big bowl together.
- Mix the dry ingredients in until wet, mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 45 minutes and let it cool down fully before serving.