- 2 handfuls of mixed heirloom tomatoes
- 2 small spring onion
- clove of garlic
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100 g goat cheese
- a small handful of fresh oregano
- Divide or slice the tomatoes, depending on their size, and put them in a medium sized bowl.
- Cut the spring onion in thin slices and add to the bowl together with the garlic.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to the salad, toss it all around and taste it, add more salt if needed.
- Add crumbles of goat cheese and some fresh oregano before serving.