Skip to content
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled
- 1 cup heirloom tomatoes
- 1 onion, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, roasted and smashed
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese balls
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinaigrette
- Grill the chicken breasts on high for 6-8 minutes per side until cooked through and then set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, onion and garlic a sheet tray. Drizzle them with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for 20-25 minutes until soft, then take out.
- Place the chicken breast down on a serving plate and top with the roasted tomatoes, onion and garlic. Drop some mozzarella balls around the plate.
- Drizzle the chicken and topping with balsamic vinaigrette and then rip some basil and place it on top as well. Serve right away while hot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.