Friends, say HELLO to the world's most perfect dessert: Hello Dollies. They're sweet, delicious, easy to make, wonderful, elegant, magical--essentially, perfect. And they're the ultimate holiday treat. Get to baking!
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter and spread around in the bottom of a baking dish. (We suggest 9x13.)
- Evenly layer (do not mix!): crushed graham crackers, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and chopped nuts. Evenly cover with condensed milk.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Keep an eye on it, as you don’t want it to get too brown. Remove from the oven and loosen the edges while it’s still hot. Allow cooling.
- Once completely cooled, cut into squares, serve Hello Dollies and enjoy!