- 3 large tortillas
- 1 cup plain chevre
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 head garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the garlic on a sheet of aluminum foil and drizzle olive oil on the exposed cloves. Wrap the garlic up with the aluminum foil and place in the middle of the oven, cooking for 40-60 minutes, 400F. The garlic is done when the cloves are soft and buttery.
- Combine the chevre, chives, peeled garlic cloves, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Stir together, breaking up the garlic and mixing well.
- To assemble the pinwheels spread a thin coat of the chevre on a tortilla. Lay the spinach leaves flat in a single layer on half the tortilla. Place thin slices of the smoked salmon on top of the spinach. Roll the pinwheel, starting with the salmon side. Repeat the assembly process with the other tortillas.
- Slice the tortillas into 1 inch sections. You should get 6-7 pinwheels from each tortilla.