- 10 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Hershey's Cocoa Powder
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Full Sized Hershey Bars to top
We all love desserts, the creamy sour flavor from cheesecakes, and the soft and crunchy borders of brownies with that nice touch of chocolate. So making these favorites dessert into one is something that everyone will appreciate, mixing chocolate, cream, crusty borders, and rich flavors. This is a must. Topped with a bar of Hershey, this three-layer dessert will have everyone drooling as they take a bite of it and it smoothly melts in their mouths. Combining cheesecake and brownies have never been tastier.
For our Hershey’s Cheesecake Brownies, we are going to need butter which we will melt together with chocolate chips to create our chocolate base. Sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and salt, plus Hershey’s cocoa powder which will add a darker color to our brownies and extra flavor. In the cream cheese center, we will be using soft cream cheese, sugar, a pinch of salt, egg, vanilla, and Hershey bar.
There is no way you can’t get this right, this is an easy recipe, while you have to make your brownie batter and then cheesecake filling, it’s still easy to make. Two separate units that will come together in one baking pan and grow and bake into this deliciously creamy, light, soft, and crunchy brownies. Adding the Hershey on top will give a more chocolatey feeling, but for those who aren’t too into it, it's fine to let it out. Either way, the brownies will be a heavenly experience with or without the melted Hershey.
- Oven set at 350 and assemble an 8x8 pan with baking paper. Spray the pan as well as the paper so it can be easily removed once the cheesecake brownie is baked.
- Start melting the chocolate and the butter, at medium heat, or for more convenience, do it in the microwave, just make sure the mix is smooth and let it cool for a while.
- Start making the brownie batter, for it begin mixing the eggs, vanilla, sugar, and once blended, pour the chocolate mix and make sure everything is mixed and smooth.
- Sieving cocoa, salt, and flour into a separate bowl, add the mixture and have a blended and creamy batter for the brownies. Add the batter into the ready pan.
- Then mix the cream cheese frosting which will work as the cream cheese filling for the brownie batter, add all ingredients: cream cheese, sugar, salt, eggs, and vanilla.
- Once completely smooth add filling and spread it on top of the brownie batter. Put it in the oven and let it bake for over 1 hour, or until set, always make sure it is ready by introducing a toothpick or something else, it should come out clean, if it does it means the brownies are ready.
- Place Hershey bars on top (Optional) and let them melt, place it in the fridge or just let it cool outside, and then the Hershey’s cheesecake brownie ready to eat.