- 2 pouches The Republic Of Tea Hibiscus Sangria Iced Tea
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Bee&You Royal Jelly + Raw Honey
- 1 pineapple, hollowed (save 1 cup of pineapple flesh)
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ cup rum
- Twang Mango Chile Salt for rim
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Start by making the pineapple keg. Slice off the top of the pineapple (keep for later) and use a pineapple corer to remove the flesh of the pineapple and transfer to a bowl. Use a knife to remove the core. Make a hole for the tap, about two inches from the bottom, using an apple corer and insert the tap. Transfer pineapple to the freezer and let chill for at least 2 hours.
- Bring water to a boil. Once boiling, take off heat, add The Republic Of Tea Hibiscus Sangria Iced Tea, and steep for 10 minutes. Once steeped, take out the pouches, mix in the Bee&You Royal Jelly + Raw Honey and let cool.
- In a blender, add cooled hibiscus tea, reserved pineapple, orange juice, lime juice, and rum, and blend until smooth. Remove pineapple keg from the freezer and pour in cocktail mixture.
- Rim cocktail glasses with Twang Mango Chile Salt, fill with crushed ice, and fill with Hibiscus Mai Tai and garnish with a pineapple slice. Enjoy!