- 12 oz meltable chocolate wafers
- Few drops black food coloring
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 8 OREO Cookies
- 8 small strawberries
- 2 teaspoon green decorating icing
- 32 orange-colored sprinkles (about 1 teaspoon)
- Fill a highball glass with crushed ice.
- Next, add the gin followed by the lemon juice. If you don’t have access to Empress 1908 Gin, you can soak any gin with butterfly pea blossoms for 24 hours so your gin has a blue tint, or use a butterfly pea extract, and add it to your gin for an instant color change.
- Then add Blue Curacao and top with soda.
- Drink, repeat.