- 1 Tbsp Star First Harvest Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp sliced onions
- ½ a carrot, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- ¼ cup Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce
- 1 package Annie Chun’s Organic Udon Noodles
- 1 green onion, sliced for garnish
- In a wok over medium-high heat add Star First Harvest Extra-Virgin Olive Oil and wait till it gets hot. Add in onions and saute for 2 minutes. Add in carrots and mushrooms, saute for an additional 5 minutes.
- Cook one package of Annie Chun’s Organic Udon Noodles as directed. Then Stir in Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce and Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce, simmer for 3 minutes to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Transfer to a serving platter, keeping Sun Tropics Mochi Rice Bites Sea Salt sealed, use a rolling pin or your hands to crush the bites to create breadcrumbs. Then garnish with the freshly made mochi breadcrumbs and green onions.