- 8 ounces gouda, cubed
- 8 ounces fontina, crumbled
- 8 ounces brie wheel
- 2 tablespoons cherry jam
- 1 bunch of red grapes
- 1 cup Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- 1 package salami
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup toasted pecans <li½ cup="" dried="" cranberries<="" li="">
- Marjoram, rosemary or thyme, for garnish
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Cut out a tree in the brie wheel with a tree-shaped cookie cutter and fill it with cherry jam.
- Arrange all ingredients on a wooden cheese board or a large platter.
- Garnish with marjoram, rosemary, or thyme leaves, if desired.