Do you know what's even more fun to eat than chocolate chip cookies? A Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie! Yes! And it's super easy to make. Plus, it's not just for the holidays! Change up the M&M colors, and use them for any occasion.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, baking soda and, cornstarch in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer or with a hand mixer, slowly combine sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and eggs in a large bowl. Carefully add in dry ingredients and continue mixing until everything is incorporated. If necessary, scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Fold in chocolate chips and M&M’s, until evenly distributed.
- Grease a 9-inch pie tin, and add cookie dough. Spread it around evenly and smooth out the top. Place mini Reese’s Cups around the outside, and push them into the dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until it’s golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Serve Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie and enjoy!