It's the holidays! It's the holidays! Yay! Whether you're hosting a party, going to a party, or having a casual night at home, you're gonna want to eat desserts. (Come on, we know you do!) So make Holiday Sugar Cookie Balls! They're super easy and super customizable. Use your own cookies, store-bought, different colored chocolate--the world is your cookie ball!
- Crush sugar cookies using a food processor. Add crumbs to a bowl and mix with cream cheese until you have a moldable dough.
- Using your hands, shape dough into bite-sized balls. Place on a parchment-lined tray. Continue until all of the sugar cookie mixtures have been used. Freeze for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips. Microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring every time until you have smooth chocolate.
- Remove sugar cookie balls from the freezer. Using a fork, dip balls into melted white chocolate and place back on a parchment-lined tray. Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Remove from fridge, serve Holiday Sugar Cookie Balls and enjoy!