- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup butter, cut into pieces
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line or spray baking sheet and then scatter the rolled oats and chopped almonds. Place in the oven to toast for 5 minutes, stir and then toast for another 3-5 minutes until lightly browned then take out of the oven.
- In a small pot, mix the honey, butter, and brown sugar. Heat to medium and stir until the butter has melted. Pour mixture over the toasted nuts and oats and mix around with your hands.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours. Once cooled and hardened, add in the dried cranberries. Place granola into a large mason jar for storage.