Serves: 8 Portion
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate, melted
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside
2. In a bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt until smooth.
3. Add the oats and melted chocolate. Keep stirring until it comes together.
4. Transfer the mixture onto the baking sheet, use a second parchment paper and press firmly with your hand.
5. Chill for at least one hour, the slice into bars.