- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners then set it aside.
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey, mixing until smooth and creamy.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, spoon the peanut butter mixture into each cup.
- Using a tablespoon measure, sponge the jam into the center of each peanut butter cup. Next, using a toothpick, swirl the jam through the peanut butter.
- Place the cups into the fridge to set for 6 hours to overnight. Once set, remove from the paper liners and enjoy.