Skip to content
- 10 large jalapeños, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- In a medium clean mason jar, add the sugar and salt.
- Next, add the sliced jalapenos.
- Add in the water, the distilled vinegar and garlic.
- Tightly screw on the top of the mason jar and shake until you see the sugar and salt have dissolved into the liquid.
- Allow to pickle in the fridge for a minimum of 2 days. Once pickled, eat alone or use as a garnish to all of your favorite nachos tacos and hot dogs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.