Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 3 1/3 cup of water
- 3 bouillon cubs
- 1 red or white medium onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 cup noodles
- 1 pinch of whole black pepper
- 2 bay leafs
- 2 packs of noodles (1 cup)
- Boil the water in the medium size pan.
- While the water is cooking, crosscut carrots. Chop the onion into small pieces and fry them on the pan for 2 minutes.
- When the water is boiling, drop onion, carrots, whole black pepper, bouillon cubes and bay leafs in the pan and keep it on medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- Drop the noodles in the pan and cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat, stirring from time to time.
- Chop the fresh parsley into small pieces and sprinkle it on the top.