When you picture a classic TV dinner, where does your mind go? Because wherever it is, we're about to change it with this delicious recipe for a homemade TV dinner featuring Salisbury steak and sauteed veggies! We're changing the TV dinner, just like Roku is changing the way you watch TV.
- Firstly, In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Shape the mixture into four patties.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet. Place meat patties in skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove patties from skillet and set aside.
- Wash and thinly slice purple potatoes. Wash green beans and cut them in half.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet. Add potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and saute for 5 minutes. Add green beans and season with more salt and pepper. If necessary, drizzle more olive oil. Stir consistently until cooked through.
- In conclusion, Divide veggies onto four plates, adding one Salisbury steak to each plate. Top with mushroom gravy, serve Homemade TV Dinner, and enjoy!