- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- 3 purple potatoes
- 2/3 cup fresh green beans
- 1 1/2 cups mushroom gravy
- Firstly, In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Shape the mixture into four patties.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet. Place meat patties in skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove patties from skillet and set aside.
- Wash and thinly slice purple potatoes. Wash green beans and cut them in half.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet. Add potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and saute for 5 minutes. Add green beans and season with more salt and pepper. If necessary, drizzle more olive oil. Stir consistently until cooked through.
- In conclusion, Divide veggies onto four plates, adding one Salisbury steak to each plate. Top with mushroom gravy, serve Homemade TV Dinner, and enjoy!