Serves: 6 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) round of brie
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 thyme sprigs
- ½ cup chopped roasted salted almonds
- 1 KIND Honey Almond Butter Filled Bar, crumbled
- Flaky salt, for topping
- Additional thyme sprigs, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Place the brie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake it in the oven for 10-12 minutes until it is melted inside. Remove the brie from the oven and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime add the honey and thyme into a small sauce-pan. Heat it over medium heat until warmed through.
- Top the baked brie with the roasted salted almonds and crumbled KIND Honey Almond Butter Filled Bar. Drizzle the honey over top. Sprinkl flaky salt on top and garnish with additional thyme sprigs.