Looking for a super easy appetizer recipe? Bake up some Honey Bacon Cheddar Puffs. It's easy to adjust how much bacon and cheese you want, so go to town!
- Firstly, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix butter and honey.
- Roll out a tube of crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
- Brush each triangle with honey butter. Fill with 1/2 tablespoon of cooked and chopped bacon and 1/2 tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese (or more, depending on your preference). Fold dough over to create another triangle and pinch sides closed. Make sure it’s sealed tightly.
- Place stuffed dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Then brush with more honey butter and top with remainder of shredded cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and puffs are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy!