Skip to content
For Chickpea Mixture:
- 1 14 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally into 1 inch slices
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Festive Chickpeas ™ Honey BBQ garbanzo halves
- BBQ sauce of choice
- Chives, sliced for garnish
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl and lightly mash with a fork. Add in the olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika and salt and pepper and stir until well combined.
- Heat a grill pan or cast iron skillet over medium.
- Brush both sides of the baguette slices with olive oil and toast to lightly char both sides.
- Rub the toasts with the garlic cloves and top with the chickpea mixture, Festive Chickpeas ™ Honey BBQ garbanzo halves, drizzle with BBQ sauce and garnish with sliced chives.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.