- 2 lb frozen or fresh meatballs
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- Parsley, chopped
- Ingredients for meat balls:
- 2 lb minced meat ( pork or beef)
- 3 Tablespoon flour, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Firstly, Prepare the meatballs. In a bowl, min the meat, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 beaten egg, and 1 minced garlic.
- Shape balls. Put the remaining flour on a plate and roll each ball with a little flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the meatballs.
- Place meatballs into a crockpot and pour BBQ sauce and honey over the top.
- Cook on high 40 minutes or low for 2 hours or of using frozen meatballs.
- In conclusion, When the meatballs are done, serve with chopped parsley.