- ¼ cup Green Ridge Farm Sweet and Hot Stone Ground Mustard
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 pounds boneless chicken tenders
- 2 cups finely crushed UTZ Twisterz Seasoned Mini Pretzels, Tangy Mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ranch and honey mustard for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Green Ridge Farm Sweet and Hot Stone Ground Mustard, yogurt, and honey. Add chicken and toss until fully coated.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment. I
- n a shallow bowl, add crushed UTZ Twisterz Seasoned Mini Pretzels, Tangy Mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Remove each piece of prepared chicken and dredge in the crushed pretzels, pressing to adhere.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat until all chicken has been used. Lightly drizzle chicken with oil and transfer to the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Transfer cooked chicken to a platter and serve immediately with ranch dressing and honey mustard.