Skip to content
- 3 heads broccolini
- 6 cloves garlic, shaved
- 1 tablespoon hot chili oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large stock pot filled with water to a boil. Add broccoli and blanch for about 30-45 seconds until it has become a brighter green and partially cooked. Set aside.
- In a large wok heat hot chili oil then add in garlic till it becomes aromatic, then add in broccolini. Cook for 3-5 minutes till garlic has become golden and broccolini has been evenly coated in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.