Skip to content
- 2 lb bag of peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- ½ tsp fresh cracked pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp hot chili oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a large bowl combine shrimp, salt, peper, garlic powder hot chili oil and lime juice, mix well and let it marinate for 5 minutes.
- While shrimp is marinating, heat up a griddle.
- Place shrimp on skewers and place on griddle cooking for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place in a serving platter, garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.