- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Novamex Hot Chocolate Drink Tablets
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Mini marshmallows for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, egg, and melted butter. Pour into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray and pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan. Cook until bubbles have formed and the edges have set. Place cooked pancakes on a baking sheet in the oven to keep warm.
- Melt Novamex Hot Chocolate Drink Tablets and heavy cream in the microwave for 1 minute and whisk until smooth.
- Stack pancakes on a plate and top with mini marshmallows and drizzle with the warm chocolate sauce.