Skip to content
- 12 oz crescent rolls refrigerated
- 8 slices ham
- Butter spray (optional)
- 4 slices of cheese cut in half
- 8 mini frankfurters
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place triangles on foil-lined cookie sheet. Add 1 slices of ham to each triangle along with 1 piece of cheese and frankfurter.
- Roll up and place seam-side down on sheet. Repeat for all crescent rolls.
- Spray the tops of the roll-ups with butter spray before baking (optional). Bake for 11-12 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.