- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Who likes dry scrambled eggs? … You’re right - No one does! Grab a whisk because the secret to moist, delicious eggs is all in the wrist! If you can squeeze in just 10 minutes, you’re already well on your way to whipping up only the fluffiest eggs for your on-the-go morning routine, a nice breakfast with your family, or a quiet weekend brunch with friends. Mimosas anyone? We’ll cheers to that! This recipe is super easy. You could make it with your eyes closed - which is great because if you’re scrambling eggs, you likely haven’t had coffee yet.
- Start by cracking 8 eggs into a bowl (yep, the yolks too), and then follow that with ¼ cup heavy whipping cream, and sprinkle in ¾ teaspoon kosher and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Now it’s time for that whisk to shine - use your whisk to mix everything together. The best way to whisk is to move the whisk back and forth to break up the yolks, and then start whisking in a circular motion to get everything mixed up nicely.
- After you’ve finished mixing, crank up your burner to medium heat, and melt 1 ½ tablespoons of unsalted butter in a large skillet.
- Add the egg mixture, and cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally to be sure the eggs cook evenly.
- Once there is no liquid - only fluffy magic - garnish with 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives. Just like that, you’re a scrambled egg pro!