- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup canned whole-kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup lower-sodium canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seeded jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
2. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute eggs for 3 to 4 minutes or until scrambled. Set aside.
4. Divide egg mixture between tortillas. Top evenly with corn mixture and add cheese.
5. Fold both ends over filling then roll up tortilla. Cut each burrito in half. Serve immediately.