Skip to content
Hydrating Acai Bowl:
- 2 packets frozen acai puree
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 packet Lemon Lime Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier
- ½ cup coconut water
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
Optional mix ins:
- 1 ½ cups of oats Bob's Red Mill Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (5 packets)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup chopped Blüm Honey Vanilla Almonds or ½ cup Sun-Maid Sour Strawberry Golden Raisins
Pro Tip: Use a high-power blender for the perfect thick smoothie bowl consistency!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a bowl, combine oats from Bob's Red Mill Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, hemp seeds, and sea salt. Mix until the oats are well coated.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Let cool completely before breaking into pieces.
When ready to serve, blend frozen acai, frozen bananas, frozen mixed berries, Lemon Lime Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier, and coconut water until smooth.
- Divide among two bowls and top with freshly sliced bananas, fresh blueberries, prepared granola, and toasted coconut.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.