- 1 boxed brownie, baked
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, soft
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 3 bananas, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, cherries drained from the liquid
- ⅓ cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- First, bake the box brownie according to the directions on the box in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Once baked allow to cool fully.
- Assemble the lasagna by scooping the ice cream on top of the cooled baked brownie. Spread the ice cream into one even layer using an offset spatula.
- On top of the ice cream add the sliced bananas then layer on top the whipped topping making sure it covers all of the ice cream and bananas.
- Arrange the cherries across the top layer then sprinkle over the sprinkles. Lastly, drizzle over the caramel sauce.
- Allow the lasagna to set in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice into squares and enjoy!
- Add more steps if need