- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef, browned
- 6 russet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425º F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place browned beef in the bottom of your Instant Pot and top with sliced potatoes.
- Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder and paprika over potatoes and stir everything together.
- Pour chicken broth over the mixture, then seal the lid and seal the pressure gauge.
- Manually set to pressure cook for 10 minutes, then let pressure release naturally.
- Open lid and stir in milk and 1 1/2 cups cheese, then transfer mixture to greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, then place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes before serving.