- 3 pounds beef chuck roast, trimmed and cut into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Half an onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup brine from the giardiniera (optional)
- 6 (6-inch) crusty hoagie or sandwich rolls
- 1 1/2 cups DeLallo Giardiniera, chopped – hot or mild, either works
- 6 slices provolone cheese
Easy to make sandwiches, messy to eat. But still a delicious sandwich with just the right ingredients, the powerful and rich flavor of beef. With other ingredients that make of this sandwich a must-do recipe. If you want a sandwich of which you fall in love with every bite then this is the right one for you.
Everything goes inside the pot, all your ingredients, you let them cook and then you shred your beef, you will have a well shredded and tasty beef. Once you have that you want to set your bread and other ingredients, such as your vegetable and other things.
You mount your sandwich together and every bite will be a juicy, delicious mess. For the Italian Beef, you will need 3 pounds of beef, which you should cut into wedges. Minced Garlic, a diced onion, dried oregano, and basil. Beef broth, paprika, onion and garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Salt and pepper at the taste. And for the sandwiches, your bread, provolone cheese, or any preferred cheese and some homemade or bought hot or Mild Giardiniera.
This recipe isn’t hard to do; while you have to wait for the meat to cook in the pot, you can move forward with the bread so that you can have crunchy and crips bread to accompany your Instant pot Italian beef. The time in which your beef will be ready will depend in the size of your meet, that’s why is better to cut it to the smallest chunks lump you can that way it can cook faster.
Make this for your family for a tasty dinner, put sauces, so everyone can add something extra to it, spicy, mustard, ketchup, or make your own sauces. This sandwich is just perfect for quick meal prep when you want to try something different and not just a simple sandwich or hamburger. Get that beef to good use, let it cook in your crockpot, shred and mount and serve. Not hard to make, just instructions to follow.
Season everything well and let your beef cook correctly so you can end with that tenderness feeling that melts in your mouth, and that your beef is juicy and not dry. That’s why the time is cooked is so essential as well as all the ingredients that are with it. What are you waiting for? Make this the next time you want to surprise your family and enlighten them with this Instant Pot Italian beef recipe, they will love it and so will you.
- The first thing to do is to combine all the Italian beef ingredients in the pot and let them cook for over 60 minutes. Once the beef is well cook, shred it and leave the broth in the pot.
- Prep the bread with slices of cheese and put it to melt. Then add the beef and giardiniera. The stored broth can be served with the sandwich, so you can dip the sandwich in it, making it juicier, every bite will be an experience of flavor, cheese, juice, and joy.
- Layer each side of your bun with a slice of Provolone and place under the broiler until melty. Top with the beef and giardiniera.
- Serve the hot sandwiches with a little dipping bowl of the broth so you can dunk your sandwich in and experience true soppy, cheesy, crusty, tangy Italian beef sandwich bliss.