- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fine grain sugar
- 2 tablespoons Irish Cream
- 2 sheet puff pastry dough
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, slightly roll out puff pastry dough. Using a circle cutter, cut dough, and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake puff pastries for 10 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
- While puff pastries bake, make the filling. In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream on medium-high. As cream begins to whip, add sugar and Irish Cream. Continue beating until stiff peaks form. Scoop into a piping bag, or a ziplock bag with a corner cut off.
- Remove puff pastries from the oven. Slice into the corner, and pipe cream mixture inside.
- Serve Irish Cream Puffs and enjoy!