Serves: 8 people
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 (12 oz) box farfalle noodles
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup hard salami, diced
- 1 cup basil, chopped
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- ½ cup Star Fine Foods Olive Oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add farfalle noodles and cook till al dente according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together Star Fine Foods Olive Oil, lemon juice and zest, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, honey, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, dried oregano, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- To the same bowl, toss cooked pasta, diced cucumber, sliced red onion, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced roasted red peppers, chopped artichoke hearts, diced hard salami, chopped basil, chopped parsley, and crumbled feta with the dressing in the bottom of the bowl.
- Cover and let chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, divide among bowls and garnish with additional crumbled feta.