- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup feta cheese
- ½ cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup Italian dressing store bought or homemade
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain, rinse with cool water, then drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Set the pasta aside to cool while you prepare the remaining ingredients, stirring the pasta occasionally to keep it from sticking together.
- While the pasta cooks, chop the vegetables and other ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the cooled pasta. Stir in the dressing until well combined. Taste and season with extra salt and pepper as needed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. Stir pasta salad again right before serving. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, serve.