Skip to content
- 2 cups pasta fusilli type
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 cups cucumber chopped in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup red onion sliced
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese chopped in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and run cold water over cooked pasta to cool. Add the pasta into a large bowl.
- Add with tomatoes, cucumber, onion.
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, basil, olive oil, crushed black pepper and salt. Pour over salad ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until cold. Serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.