- 1 lb. pizza dough, divided into 4
- 1 cup pre made mac and cheese
- ⅛ cup bacon bits
- 1 jalapeno pepper, de-seeded and diced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Olive oil, for brushing dough
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
- Place pizza dough onto a floured surface. Cut into 4 pieces which you will roll out into 8” flat circles.
- Mix the pre made mac and cheese with bacon bits and diced jalapeno pepper. Place into the center of the dough and then top with shredded cheese.
- Wet the edges of the dough and then fold the dough over the center and press down. Take the outer edge and fold that over the edges to seal, creating a nice half moon shape.
- Brush dough lightly with oil and then slice little slits into the top.
- Place onto a greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until the dough is cooked and crispy.