- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 jalapenos, 1 deseeded and diced, 2 deseeded and sliced
- 2 cans biscuit dough
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Dried parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and diced jalapeños. Mix until fully combined.
- Cut biscuits into quarters, flatten and top with 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture. Seal biscuit dough very well around the cream cheese.
- Grease a bundt pan and layer filled biscuits in the bottom. Continue until all quarters have been filled with cream cheese and added to the bundt pan.
- Top biscuits with cheddar cheese and sliced jalapeños. Cover with melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Turn bundt pan over to remove monkey bread. Garnish with dried parsley, serve Jalapeno Cheddar Monkey Bread and enjoy!