We gift you the Jalapeno Hash Brown Casserole!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together hash browns, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese blend, chicken, butter, diced jalapenos, salt and pepper until fully combined.
- Pour hash brown mixture into greased baking sheet and smooth out the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for one hour and 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced jalapenos, mushrooms and 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese blend.
- Bake for another 25 minutes, or until cheese has full melted.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped bacon and green onions, serve and enjoy!