Skip to content
For the Guacamole:
For Jalapeno Pepper Jack Chicken Sliders:
- 3 large avocados
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/8 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and finely diced
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika (regular paprika can also be used)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 12 slices (1/2 ounce each) pepper jack cheese
- 12 slider buns
- In a medium bowl add the avocado and mash with a fork. Add tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime juice, salt and garlic powder. Mix until combined.
- In a mixing bowl add ground chicken, garlic, onion, jalapeño, paprika, cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 10-12 even portions, depending on how big your slider buns are, and shape into patties by hand,
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the patties and cook until browned on the bottom. Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Top with cheese, cover and let sit until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Place chicken burgers on slider buns and add 1 tablespoon guacamole.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.