- 12 KING’S HAWAIIAN® Jalapeño Rolls
- 4 strips of bacon, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 large jalapeño, diced (deseeding is optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup panko (optional)
- Firstly, preheat the oven to broil.
- Cut the sheet of KING’S HAWAIIAN® Jalapeño Rolls horizontally with a serrated knife. Place bottoms in an oven-safe baking dish.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat, sauté chopped jalapeño for one minute, before adding garlic and sautéing for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, and pour in the shredded chicken once it starts to bubble. And add Monterey Jack cheese wait for everything to be combine and the cheese is melty. Remove from heat.
- Butter the KING’S HAWAIIAN® Jalapeño Roll bottoms with half of the melted butter (sprinkle with panko if desired) and evenly spread the chicken mixture. Evenly distribute chopped bacon and place roll tops over chicken and bacon. Brush the tops with the remaining melted butter.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. Cut Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders, serve and enjoy!