- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 jalapeños, deseeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, 1 cup parmesan cheese, bacon, green onions, and jalapeños. Mix to fully combine.
- Roll out the puff pastry into a circle and place it on a large, lightly greased baking sheet. Use a bowl to create a center outline and gently scoop the filling around the bowl. Once you remove the bowl, slice the center like a pizza into 8 triangles. Bring the edges of the ring up and fold the triangle pieces over the filling, so the two ends meet and form a ring.
- Brush dough with beaten egg wash. Cover with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 22 minutes, or until cheese is melted and puff pastry is golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve Jalapeno Popper Crescent Ring and enjoy!